Success Strategies to Grow Lifetime Practice Numbers is Atlanta’s newest chiropractor conference organized featuring Dr. Daniel Knowles.
Dr. Knowles will share the strategies that he has used to grow his cash practice in Boulder, CO and his consulting clients. So get ready Atlanta, as Dr. Daniel Knowles is bringing this practice-changing conference to Atlanta for the first time.
Sales Strategies from the “Sales Wizard”
Dr. Knowles is bringing along two experts to bring abundance to your practice.
Hugh Liddle, the “sales wizard” has 47 years experience in sales. He cuts through the scammy sales tactics that just don’t work and empowers you to move forward with a sales strategy that get potential patients excited about their wellness plans and ready to take action to improve their health.
In addition, you’ll learn:
- How to respond to the most common objections that chiropractors face
- Become a better communicator
- Take the fear out of selling
- Make selling fun!
Turn Your Crumby Website into a Lead Generation Machine
You won’t get to enjoy selling the sales process that Hugh Liddle will share with you unless you have a consistent and sustainable to generate leads for your practice.
You may know Ben Donahower, from No Bounds Digital, though you might know him better from Dr. Knowles’ Lifetime Wellness Program and his Local Chiro SEO and Your Chiro Site programs, will share what you need to do to turn your website from a glorified business card to a tool that consistently generates leads for your practice.
Essentially, you’ll learn how to generate more qualified traffic to your website and how to turn persuade those visitors to pick up the phone and call your practice.
- How to rank in Google Maps
- How to use placeholder videos to rank for local keywords
- Where to get backlinks that Google cares about
- On page SEO fundamentals
- 3 must have kinds of content that you content must have
- What landing pages are and how to use them
- How to include calls to action on your site that convert
Streamlined Strategies for Growth
And Dr. Knowles puts its all together giving you strategic advice with practical takeaways about:
- Streamlined financial management
- Streamlined care protocols
- Efficiency and service
- How to be effective and efficient in serving practice members
- Growth strategies and goal setting
- Leading people towards lifetime wellness care
- Creating plans so your practice can be non-insurance dependent
- How to create the practice of your dreams!
Save the date
The TIClanta chiropractor conference will take place at Sheraton Suites Galleria-Atlanta 2844 Cobb Parkway on October 20th and 21st. Join us for the weekend and take the next step to building the practice of your dreams.