The reasons behind using video across your organization are pretty intuitive. How do you like to consume information? Chances are in person, through video, etc. are at the tops of your list. And even if you're an auditory learner, Captain Obvious talking, there's usually audio on a video.
Even still, if you're looking for good reasons to start using HubSpot Video feast your eyes on these facts that I pulled from Vidyard's website.
- The human brain processes visuals 60,000 times faster than text.
- Video will make up more than 79% of internet traffic by 2018.
- 75% of executives told Forbes that they watch work-related videos at least once a week, and 65% visit the marketer’s website after watching.
- Adding videos to your site increases your chance of a front-page Google result by 50x.
- 51.9% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
- 70% of B2B marketers say video is the most effective medium for driving conversions.
- The average cost for a marketing-generated lead is 19% lower when compared to companies that don’t use video.
- 96% of B2B companies are planning to use video in their content marketing over the next 12 months.
Now that you're fully on board, let's figure out how to get started with HubSpot Video.
What Can HubSpot Video Do?
HubSpot Video powered by Vidyard has a few really neat features. First, you can host your video on HubSpot in addition to YouTube and wherever else you might have them. This is beneficial for us marketers because YouTube suggests videos from your competitors or just distracts your prospect in hopes that they stay on their platform and continue to consume more YouTube content. You're goal, of course, is to get that future customer to take action based upon watching the video. The first step in doing so is eliminating those distractions.
The second thing that you can do with HubSpot Video is add a call to action or form to the video itself. With HubSpot Video, you are limited to adding a CTA or form at the beginning or end of the video. If you want to tease your prospect with some initial content and then show a form, you've got to upgrade to Vidyard's paid tool (well worth it depending upon your video marketing goals).
How to Upload a Video to HubSpot
It would be ironic if there wasn't a video in this post, so here's a walk through of the process to add a video to HubSpot.
How to Add a CTA to a HubSpot Video
The next step in getting the most value from HubSpot Video tool is to add a CTA or a form to your video. Here's how.
Bonus: Vidyard Chrome Extension
For sales and team communications, Vidyard has another free tool, their browser extension. Capture your screen, share your video and track who's watching it with just a few clicks.
- Free Screen Recorder
- Create and Upload Unlimited Videos
- Share Videos with Friends or Colleagues
- Quickly add your Videos to YouTube
If you're excited to unlock the value of video, check out our webinar, aptly titled, "Unlocking the Value of Video." In it, you'll learn the psychology behind video, when to use video, see case studies and best in class video to inspire you to create compelling video.